Thursday, December 31, 2009

"THE Great Deception"

Considering the circumstances I found myself in, it behoves me to go out and shout so the deaf and those feigning deafness will hear. For that reason I started this blog, and in this particular post, I am posting a copy of a letter I wrote to the Judge handling my case when I was in prison awaiting trial on charges of suspicion in dealing with narcotics. For the avoidance of doubt, the trial was eventually cancelled because a psychiatrist doctor ruled that I am suffering from paranoid schizophrenie. I am posting this letter so that anyone who came across this blog will also discover what I have been trying to communicate all this while. I am being electronically monitored and just for public entertainment.

I am sure a microchip was implanted on me and with that I am being controlled. Many people see me as being popular, but I know I am simply notorious and exploited. That why I have never stopped condemning this act ever since it was made known to me in 2003. You can avail yourself the opportunity of reading another post on this blog site titled - "They got this shit inside me and lying the hell about it". Its about Microchip Implants and it chronicled my experiences. I found it in my search for the truth when I came out of jail. I hope it makes some sense to you too.

(Ditto) 20/09/2009.
Sirs,

Once again I write to inform you the trend the situation I am in have taken and why I am calling for an urgent trial.

I am being hypnotised in my sleep. The purpose is still unclear to me. I can only say that it is part of the fun because I do overhear my fellow detainees discussing the contents of my dreams every morning. And I have them every night, an average of four each night.

Of late this dreams have become strange to me. Like someone else have taken over my place. Like someone has packaged the pictures and sent them over to me to watch. It got so strange that on Saturday night;the 12th of September, I complained out loud that I am being hypnotised and threatened to tell my lawyer. I wrote and posted the letter on Monday, the 14th.

Strange as it was, the dreams stopped. I had none on the nights of Monday; the 14th, Tuesday;the 15th, Wednesday;the 16th. On Thursday, the 17th, I had an unscheduled visit by Dr. Pilz, the psychiatrist here in Mannheim prison, but I only complained about the cancellation of the trial. I thought it was his doing. He enquired on my well being and I told him that I am alright and I need to go to court.

On Thursday the 17th night, the dreams returned as usual. And has been since then. I am very sure someone outside of me is controlling my dreams, maybe creating pictures that suits him or her.

This is why I am calling for an urgent trial. I want to get out of here while I am still alive. Such acts of desperation can lead to anything and poisoning is one of them. I am saying that because I know that the person or people behind it are inside this prison. My last letter to you also reflect my fears.

Please for the sake of my own safety, I want an urgent trial. Things are getting nasty and I know it won´t be long before someone makes an attempt on my life. And reasons for that is what I can´t fathom. The court can put everyone in the clear and then I can go on with my life. I simply hope that you will understand.

While hoping that my request will be favourably considered. I remain
Yours Sincerely
Sylvester Eta.

And this was the letter I sent my lawyer on that 14th:-

(Ditto)
Compliments of the day Sir,

As you are aware, they have postponed the date of the trial. This is very disturbing. I am languishing in jail for something I do not know about and my hope of getting out has been quashed. Please I need the court verdict in this case.

Moreover, I need to see Dr. Pleines again. There is something I left out in our last discussion. He asked me if I felt any interference in my thought process and I said no. What I did not tell him was that I feel such interference in my dreams. I thought it was something spiritual and have been keeping it to myself but my frustration made me voice it out on Saturday night,the 12th of September 2009. Now I want him to know about it. Can you arrange for another short interview with him. I will be very grateful.

Another thing is that since I was detained here, I have been under isolation with my name written in red and my break in the morning. Can you ask the Judge to change it to normal so that I can join in the activities like other detainees here.

While I wait for your response. I remain
Yours Sincerely
Eta Sylvester.


N/B: A lot of people had assumed that I am clairvoyant but the voice of god who got frightened because I threatened to tell my lawyer and had to resume sending messages to his "prophet" after a psychiatrist doctor gave him the go-ahead is not the kind of God I worship or inclined to hear from. I hope those at the super computer will hear. I simply hope they didn´t outsource the device.

No comments:

Post a Comment